Sunday, October 13, 2013

Eclectic Vintage Home Decor

I had the pleasure of visiting a friends house this weekend who's style is anything but ordinary. My style for the most part is very subtle. While I love color, my house tends to be more neutral with maybe a pop of color here and there. For example, in my kitchen I have pops of red.  I was so inspired by her use of colors and the mix of old and new items, I had to share some photos of her house with you.

Entryway collage wall full of items with personal meaning
 
Other side of entryway with turquoise dresser as entry table
 
 
Love this Planters peanut display used as a coffee mug holder!
 
Vintage vignette
 
Cozy corner
 
Drawer coffee table with casters
 
Cookie jar display in the kitchen
 
Collection of vintage tins...love the blue mixer!
 
Craft room with a few mid-century modern touches
 
Lovely shabby chic outdoor patio space



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment